QC-Engineer Storage Tanks
For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced (freelance) QC-Engineer Storage Tanks for a project in the Amsterdam area in The Netherlands.
- •Performing Welding and mechanical inspections.
- •If necessary you are able to make decisions connected to the progress of the project.
- •Closely follow and supervise activities.
- •Identify problems and propose procedural improvements
- As QC-Engineer you are responsible for performing all quality inspections in the various production fases and you perform the checks throughout the entire production fase.
- You are responsible for;
– Maintaining contact with the inspection team of the client.
– Updating all quality documents incl. compiling end documentation.
– Coordination of NDO-contractors.
You have at least 5 years relevant work experience. And,
- MBO WTB or equivalent.
- In posession of certificate International Welding Technologist or equivalent. An additional certificate EEMUA 159 / API 653 is preferable.
- Good knowledge of the relevant norms and standards such as EEMUA 159, API 650/653, EN14015, etc.
- Proactive and accurate, able to work individually as well as in a team.
- Has good communication skills and is in command of both the English and Dutch languages.
- Able to set their own priorities and deal with deadlines.
- Can switch quickly and respond to adhoc situations.
Properties that complete your profile are: solution-oriented thinking, the drive to achieve, sense of responsibility, creativity and a flexible attitude.
- Startdate: As soon as possible.
- Project Duration: 1-2 jaar.
If you are interested in this or any of our other vacancies, and/or want further information please contact us via email@example.com or by telephone on +31 (0) 180-465009.Apply