eLearning System Developer
The eLearning System Developer will work closely with the content project team and IT team to guide, design, deliver, and rollout an end-user eLearning platform along with its contents and other instructional materials.
He/She will be responsible for designing and developing effective and engaging learning paths within the selected Learning Content Management System (LCMS) and interconnected system’s content data.
The selected candidate will also help manage learning content, ensuring content consistency, quality and ongoing maintenance.
What are we looking for?:
A self-motivated eLearning System Developer who can work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to our team.
- Working with a team while still being able to work independently
- Liaison between the content project team and the IT&S department
- Act as a system’s implementor and administrator
- Working closely with the content team to set up Adobe Captivate Prime according to defined on-site work processes, hierarchies, skills assessment and certification needs
- Create documentation of the LCMS customization for future reference
- Provide feedback to learners and to the IT and Change Management teams throughout the training delivery process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent of experience and education
- Experience with web-based training and multi-media developments
- Familiar with LMS, CMS, and E-Learning standards (AICC, SCORM, xAPI, etc)
- Basic understanding of instructional design principles
- Ability to utilize multimedia design to create instructional material
- Knowledge of streaming audio and video
- Ability to adapt to changes in the project lifecycle
- Strong written and oral communications, for internal and customer-facing interactions
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Requirements considered a plus
- Being able to work in Dutch as well as English
- Experience with the creation of interactive learning eLearning courses (LMS, CMS, etc)
- Adobe Captivate/Prime, HTML5 & CSS3
- Knowledge/Experience of Agile Scrum
- Basic sound editing
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver